Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Review : Assassins Creed 2

Hey there,
Its been a long time , i was little bit bsy with my work. Well to day i would like to write a review for a game which i played recently.
Assassin’s Creed II . Its an awesome game. Oh my god !!! Ubosoft did a great job. I appreciate it. I’m not a game maniac. I used to play selected games. Like Htman, Assassins creed, Splinter cell series, GTA, Call of Duty(COD) that’s all!!  These are my fev games.
Game designing is remarkable. Each and every objects are good. Costume of “Ezio Auditore de Firenze” is  really awesome. One more thing Ubi given us an option to change costume. We can buy it from shop.  After we acquires “Altair’s”  armour we will get a new costume.. black-red –silver combination.. Oh!!! My god its really awesome.
Modeling &  color combinations of Buildings, Ships, and other objects in the game are remarkable.
Over all this game is really awesome.  I’m not a professional one critic or something like , to write a perfect  game review. I just wrote what i felt when i played this game .

1 comment:

  1. yo im ezio auditore ubs is great with my costume oh i play desmond too bene(okay)cya

    ReplyDelete